Tuesday 4 November 2014

Senor Chichero

HERE BEGINS WITH TRUMPETS : yet it can likewise sting guitar REPEAT 2 times .......... : This tap is simple ejm: 14x3 14 just three times and the same with the accompanying . attempt it . G7: be better at this fuss Yesterday I saw and sensed that I can not consider all else you cherish I wish you so you see not pass an alternate day so yesterday I saw you and I couldn't make tracks in an opposite direction from your affection my adoration Yesterday I saw you on the off chance that you knew how it harms my heart you don't you'd run , you'd stay with me Repeat Rif. When I saw you I sensed that you are blameworthy of my forlornness as well and I'm so powerlessly I stay longing for your kisses Yesterday I saw and I couldn't far from your affection my adoration I saw you yesterday on the off chance that you knew how it harms my heart you don't you'd run , you'd stay with me going with the tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment